Thursday, February 25, 2016

Grrrrrrrr

Bad

Eating has been slightly out of control. I'm not sure what is going on with that, but I just want to eat, and I've been indulging my cravings, especially sweets. I might be logging my food, but I haven't exactly been meeting my calorie goals.

Before my scale's batteries went dead the other day, I weighed in at 280 pounds. This is total red zone territory and kind of terrifies me, though looking back in my HappyScale history, the last time I was at that weight was in early January and a week later I was back down to 271. Whatever. NOW I need to take action to make sure that I don't do any more damage. Ideally I didn't want to be outside a five-pound range from 272 (100 pounds lost). This really shouldn't have happened, but seriously – if I don't start taking this seriously, I'm going to be in trouble. I can't do that to myself. (I will be replacing the scale's batteries!)

I still haven't embarked on a regular strength training routine, which I really need. That said, after Monday I'll have a little more free time – that's the last day I'll be getting ready for my next art exhibition, and I don't have another big one coming up until September. I have two gym memberships that I need to start using!

Good

I went for a run last night after work (3 miles) and another one this morning (2 miles).

I've agreed to meet my co-worker and friend Kristen to meet up every Thursday morning before work for a run. She's also doing NoBo 3.0 (and is the speediest of the group, I might add!), and we both have trouble fitting our homework runs in the evening. It's great to have an accountability buddy!

Me and Kristen post-run at the Delaware Park loop this morning! Gettin' it done!

I have been logging my food and tracking calories again on MyFitnessPal the past few days (user name is radiosilents if you'd like to connect). Still, if I'm going way over my calories... I just really need to remind myself why I want to do what I am trying to do.

Grrrrrr.

No comments:

Post a Comment