Wednesday, April 28, 2021

Day One-ish

 I guess technically today is Day One, ground zero. Right away, though, I totally forgot to step on the scale (just for reference, not for judgement) before breakfast. So I will do that tomorrow for sure. 

However, I took all my vitamins! This includes for now a one-a-day and some vitamin D, along with a couple supplements that my mother-in-law swears by for her hair and nails (pumpkin seed something and biotin, I think?). Day one, vitamins! That is an achievement.

I restarted my MyFitnessPal tracker to have a place to put my food. Right now I am just jotting down what I ate in general to see where I'm at, aiming to stick around 2500 calories or fewer. Of course I will continue to adjust these various data as I go. 

I haven't yet started walking. If I can squeeze in a bit between raindrops today I will. I will do at least one sun salutation.

It's a start.

I had some juice/juice-type drink with breakfast but drinking some water now. It tastes good! I have a few cans of soda left that I will drink in the coming days, but after that I won't be buying it for a while. 

Positive vibes. Moving forward.

2 comments:

  1. Day one... The first step is the hardest and most important. Forward you go. I love the feeling that you get when you wake up in the morning and realize that today will be a healthy, happy day. That you have a plan in place that will serve you well. Have a great day, Amy. I am proud of you. Pam

    ReplyDelete
  2. Right on! Sounds like you are being really thoughtful about taking good care of yourself today. My plan is to enjoy lots of lemon-y water and get a hike in. And enjoy my meals/snacks.

    ReplyDelete