Saturday, January 28, 2023

A New Era

I'm back, again. 

I need to wrap up things on Instagram definitively, so this is going to be my personal version. I've felt weird about it since Meta acquired it. I deleted my Facebook account the other day, never to return. Long overdue. I'll leave my Insta account to just sleep, I won't delete it, but I won't use it anymore either.

Anyway! Some things will be different from here on out. My attitude toward weight loss has changed considerably - I'm finally just over it. I'm very fat, and it's kind of OK. I just don't want to focus on losing it anymore, though maybe it will happen. It's stupid for me. I'm sick of it having a major hold over me for almost my whole life, and I thereby release myself from it. The end. 

I will write and post photos about stuff that I might have over on Insta. This includes quotidian moments, quilting, art, random thoughts, nostalgia, cats. As one does. I still want to connect with the world in some way, but no longer on social media. Maybe some of my readers are still out there and interested. Maybe new people will find me. Maybe no one will read. Maybe it will only be bots posting comments. I am not alone. You are reading. I hope you'll say hello. 

No comments:

Post a Comment