Wednesday, January 21, 2009

Back where I started

The bad news is that I am back up to 321 pounds.

The good news is that amounts to maintaining so far in the month of January. No worse off than when I started.

I'm focusing more on the good, as long as I can keep my weight stable. I absolutely do not want to get any heavier.

So, I don't know... today has been so-so. I took positive steps:

• Weighed in
• Drinking at least 8 glasses of water
• Tracking my food

But, by the end of the day the actual food intake will be over what I'd like, I'm pretty sure. I mean, I guess I could have a really, really light dinner but I hate doing that. We'll see. I've got a busy evening ahead so that will help distract me, if anything.

It's all you can do sometimes. I am so far from perfect in this, but I refuse to give up.

No comments:

Post a Comment