Thursday, August 13, 2009

Up (I think)

Up this morning, 318.2. Still less than last week's official weigh, but honestly I don't have high hopes for tomorrows. Today has been an odd day... just feeling totally insatiable like I haven't in a long time. I know that PMS has something to do with this, but damn! It's weird.

I won't list the foods I ate today, except to say that it's been a lot (or at least much more than usual) white bread-type stuff. Junk, really, almost all day. We're going out after work to my uncle's house, so I don't know what dinner will be like, but based on my mindset and mood now, I'd say that it's likely I'll be eating more crap.

So I'm not really OK with this, but I also know this whole week is just a temporary setback. I want to stress that to you, too. It's not the end for me or anything.

I don't have much to say, but wanted to check in regardless. Thanks for the encouraging comments you're leaving me... keep 'em coming. I read and cherish each one, believe me.

No comments:

Post a Comment