Sunday, November 23, 2014

Thanksgiving Challenge!

I have really enjoyed Roni's blog over the years. For this coming Thanksgiving week, she's hosting a challenge and there are prizes! (Not least of which are the physical and mental benefits.)

Anyway, here's the info if you're so inclined. I got my 35-minute combo walk/C25K training in this afternoon, PLUS one of those treacherous seven-minute workout apps – made me sweat like nothing else, wow!

Today, I feel thankful for all my kind family and friends who look out for each other. This past week's weather had a lot of people in need of help and a lot of people who were able to help them. It sort of restores your faith in humanity, maybe just a little.

http://ronisweigh.com/2014/11/introducing-the-happy-thanks-i-can-move-giving-challenge.html

No comments:

Post a Comment