Wednesday, April 27, 2011

Holding Steady

Hm, it's been a little frustrating the past few days. I did gain two pounds from Easter dinner at my cousin's (best laid plans, I guess), but I did lose those the very next day. Today I weighed in the same, 306 even. I'm not discouraged, but I am a wee frustrated. I even had a dream just before I woke up this morning that I dropped an amazing amount of weight — that is how much it is on my mind. I am very focused on my goal.

Well, I ate well yesterday but I did have a bit of cheese, maybe an ounce, and a spoon of peanut butter. I didn't drink as much water as I should have. Today I aim to stay totally on program with none of my usual deviations (well, except that I will have a wee bit of goat cheese on my salad), and I plan to drink lots of water. Hopefully that will help me get past this point. Ooh, and I also took my vitamins this morning, which I haven't been doing.

Another thing that I should consider is that this is TOM week, so I have no doubt that is having an effect on my results.

I'm going to continue doing what I am doing, and if I don't see a loss tomorrow, I'll call my practitioner and see what she suggests.

ON THE WAY!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment