Sunday, April 17, 2011

I'm still here

I really am! I'm still on maintenance phase and going to get re-evaluated by my practitioner for the next diet phase on Thursday. Maybe you're wondering how things are going?

Well... not bad, I guess. I am up about five pounds from my lowest weight so far on this program, which... isn't great, but it isn't terrible considering how I've been eating. Well, not great, not terrible, I guess. I am still mindful but sometimes just eat whatever anyway. I am looking forward to getting back into the structured eating of the diet phase again. I really want to get below 300 pounds!

I've just been super busy lately, which also makes it hard to eat well in general. Lots of times I get home and just feel too tired to fix something decent, or fix anything at all. I do know that the stuff I generally eat doesn't take much effort to put together, but it's just that exhausted mindset that distorts everything, I guess.

Anyway, I am here and I have not given up! :) Just taking a break from documenting every failure and every success and everything else. ;)

I hope this finds YOU well!

No comments:

Post a Comment