Sunday, April 3, 2011

I Get Mad, I Get "Even"

I always speak too soon. No sooner was I puffing about how great I feel and how awesome things are going, I run into another somewhat "off" day.

I haven't been too bad, and the worst of it was earlier this morning, but still. And for the dumbest reason in the world, one that only hurts myself.

I weighed in at 306.6 for the third day in a row, and got pissed off so I ate some pretzels with cheese dip and finished off my small bag of cinnamon chocolate gummi bears. Then I realized how dumb I was being and got over it. Ooh! Didn't lose weight again! Why, I'll show you! I'll eat what I want! Heh... oh.

Ha. Dumbass.

I spent most of the day over at the university working on one of the murals, so maybe that'll burn some of the damage off (hours of standing, bending, stretching... though I think the old bod is pretty used to it now). I came home and made myself a shrimp cauliflower curry and then had a small apple with some peanut butter. And some candied ginger (two small pieces!). And a little piece of caramel chocolate candy.

Clearly I have a sweet tooth today and I'm not doing myself any good by feeding it.

I still think it is funny that whenever I get mad, I eat. More than any other emotion I've noticed it happens. Must find a new coping mechanism. Deep breathing, perhaps? A time out in the corner? Cleaning the bathroom?

Anyway, we'll see what happens on the scale tomorrow. I'm sure it won't bode well, but I will accept whatever and move forward. So there. Nyah. ;)

No comments:

Post a Comment