Sunday, July 5, 2015

Shock and Awe

Just a very quick late night post.

Today was positively activity-laden. 45 minutes of tennis in noontime heat (maybe not our smartest move, but we had lots of water and it was fun), plus something like three hours of lawn mowing and (very large) hedge-trimming. It might not sound like much, but that hedge truly kicked my ass. It really did. And I still have a big pile of cut-off branches that need to be trimmed down for the garbage.

I usually don't do this, but I was kind of curious as to what I weighed after all that, even though I'd already had some cereal for breakfast.

To frame this, I weighed 278 at this week's official weigh-in on Friday, which was exciting enough. Today after all that crazy activity? 274.

274.

Holy crap.

I could hardly believe it, and even though I know that it's not going to stick, it was still amazing to see that number on my scale with me standing on it anyway.

Oh my gosh, I am so close to 100 pounds lost now. I can taste it.

So exciting.

No comments:

Post a Comment