Tuesday, September 22, 2009

Oh Dear.

Where did you go, September?

Wow, I am sad that there has only been one post in September up until now. Maybe I can make up for it a little bit with whatever of the month is left.

To catch you up with what's been going on (thanks Chrissy, for the prompt!), well, as far as my goals associated with this blog go, mostly nada. Things got pretty stressful and all over the place concerning the former-impending move on top of seasonal craziness at work, and now life is getting back to some semblance of normal. Kind of. Better than it was.

We're still pretty broke, so I haven't gone too crazy on the eating front. I weigh myself intermittently. Last weigh late last week put me in the 321 neighborhood. Not great, not terrible.

I had a weird payment issue with my gym recently that finally is getting resolved, so I keep thinking about stopping by and actually using the place a few times a week again. I haven't walked, much less run, in I don't know how long. The past week or so I've been very tired and sore all over... I'm not sure what's up with that but hope it passes soon.

Anyway. I still think a lot about my goals. I still want the same things for myself. I have not totally given up; who knows, maybe with this post I will jog myself into starting fresh? Sitting here right now I feel I would like to commit to posting every day again at the very least. And weighing every day. It's something!

I haven't even been keeping up with my blog reading, though I did have a dream one night last week that I met Pasta Queen in person... I recognized her walking down the street and ended up staying at her house. Weird.

So that's that. I hope you are all doing well and that you'll continue cheering me on. I'm sorry for the long absence.

1 comment:

  1. It's ok to take a break, just try not to put on. Then the urge will come again and you can just pick up where you left. Claire (And yes I'm still here cheering!)

    ReplyDelete