Monday, May 18, 2009

Winning the War

I may be winning the war, but today I am losing the battle with the homemade sponge candy someone left on the table in the break room at work. It's yummy!

I'm tracking it, too... looks like I'll be having a light dinner tonight.

Hey, at least I am being honest! (To myself and to you)

EDIT TO ADD: I am DONE with the sponge candy, after thinking hard about why I am trying to NOT eat junk like that. One or two pieces, fine. Six or seven? Headed toward trouble, and I am stopping now. I still have room for a little, light dinner.

1 comment:

  1. Congratulations on exercising extreme will power over the candy.

    Fund you on HYC and would like to read about your success so added you to my reader.

    Blessings and may temptations like that stay far away from you tomorrow.

    ReplyDelete