Sunday, December 27, 2009

Back from the dead

Hi hi readers. Anyone still there?

I wouldn't be surprised if not.

Well, anyway. I have a feeling that I may be getting back to business soon. I've been feeling so physically uncomfortable and blah, and I know I have gained so much weight back. This is really not how I want to be. I want to feel vibrant and full of energy and able to bend over without having a hard time. You know what I mean?

I think I may go the route of starting fresh at the new year, which gives me a few more days to plan and prepare myself to get back on track into a healthier lifestyle.

2010 seems to hold a lot of promise and I want to be able to keep up with myself. I don't want anything getting in the way of more success and happiness. Taking a load off might be helpful.

I hope this finds you all well and ready to face a new decade! I say, bring it on!

xoxoxo Amy

4 comments:

  1. I'm here! And so very glad you're here, too!

    I'm focusing on small steps the next week or so...getting my water in, eating my fruits and veggies, etc. It might help ease the transition to reality. :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Welcome back -- I had faith that you would return. *grin*

    Looking forward to seeing you in the New Year!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Oh yes, I'm here and waiting, dear. We'll be here for ya, whenever you come back.

    Wishing you all the best.
    ChrissyS

    ReplyDelete
  4. Still here, missing you!

    Helen

    ReplyDelete