Just a sample. This isn't necessarily a typical day, but I wanted to do this exercise because honestly? I couldn't remember what I ate today? So, without further adieu...
• A bowl of light yogurt with frozen raspberries and blueberries (SUPERFOOD for the win!)
• A bowl of microwave popcorn with the no-cal cheddar stuff on it (I know, it's my one regular indulgence)
• A few bite-sized pieces of Dove chocolate (literally, just a few — I don't do this regularly at all anymore)
• A banana
• Some Amazing Grass superfood stuff with water... more on that another time
• Out to dinner with my friend Ani for Thai food. I had some Tom Yum Goon soup with shrimp, and a tofu curry — no rice
• Some baby carrot sticks with garlic hummus
• Maybe another bowl of popcorn? Still hungry...
I'd also like to mention that for the past week or so, I've been experiencing something odd. I'm really itchy! It started off as a large tender, sore spot between my eyebrows along with itchy eyes. Since then, the soreness has dissipated but the itchiness has spread to the top of my head and occasionally elsewhere. It's mainly my head and my face from my eyes above, and it is the weirdest, most annoying thing. I have no idea if it relates to how I've been eating or what. I haven't changed anything about the products I use or what I am eating in the time since it started.
I may call the doc and see what he says... aside from that, things are going fine.