Sunday, June 4, 2017

OH! And... I'm a "Best Blog"!

I've had a busy weekend so I neglected to mention that snazzy badge the blog now sports. Well, healthline.com finally notified me officially of my status of one of the best weight loss blogs of 2017 and directed me to download the cool bling. So now it is official!

It's extra exciting for me, being in some of the company I am on the list – a few of my long-time favorites including Cranky Fitness, Runs for Cookies, Diary of an Aspiring Loser Maintainer, and Roni Noone! (All can be found on my reading list in the sidebar, by the way, check them out!)

This is really such a great honor. Thanks to all of your who have been reading – it means the world to me.

3 comments:

  1. This comment has been removed by the author.

    ReplyDelete
  2. The first day of anything is difficult - be it going to school, job and even a diet regimen. When my sister started on the military diet, she told me she was a bit hungry at the start but once she started drinking lots of water and stopped using sugar, she started feeling ok. The low carb diet can put off some dieters but the benefits are tremendous. See how the 3 Day Military Diet works by clicking on this link: http://3daysmilitarydiet.com/diet-plan/military-diet-day-1.html

    ReplyDelete
  3. Thanks for sharing this useful info. Check it on: Juliana

    ReplyDelete