Monday, October 12, 2009

One Week Down

One week down, however many it takes to go...

It's been a week since I "started up" again, and I'm pleased to say that I am down 3.6 pounds since last Monday, 324 this morning. I mean, I am still not thrilled, but I am proud of myself for nipping it in the bud not once, but twice majorly (remember back in May when I came back here after gaining much of the weight I had lost last year?).

The eating situation is getting better, though I've just acquired an additional part-time job as an artist's assistant that will be pretty intense throughout the month. So that alone will have me more active and eating less overall.

I'm really determined to keep going with this, no matter how long it takes or how much like Sisyphus I feel. I'm hanging in.

4 comments:

  1. Amy! You have a lot to be 'thrilled' about. Give yourself credit. -3.6lbs is -3.6lbs! Congrats!

    ReplyDelete
  2. 3.6lbs down in a week is AWESOME!!! I find when i'm super busy, pre-planning and having healthy meals/snacks prepared in the fridge does wonders!! Keep it up! :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. hey where are you? I'll hold you responsible for updates if you need it, haha.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Was it Hall & Oates who sang "Baby Come Back!"
    Seriously, I just finished all your archives, even the old blog. And I'm 39 and 5'8"!
    You've probably got a lot going on in your life right now that is keeping you from Fat Fighting, but I think the last year of entries proves your ability to stick with it, get back on the horse, etc. It doesn't matter how long it takes to get "there", it only matters that you get there eventually. Baby come back...?

    ReplyDelete