Thursday, January 22, 2015

It Begins with a Two

... My weight, that is! 299 this morning for the first time in a long time.

Wow! This hasn't happened in about seven years, and it feels fabulous. So much so that I am having a really hard time concentrating on much of anything today, to be honest.

Another side-by-side: September 2013 and just today! 73 pounds lost.


For some reason from the start of the new year the weight has been coming off fairly easily. I wonder if it's the upped water intake, or the continued exercise efforts, or what? Who knows. I'm just going to keep on keeping on. I am so ready to reach my goal.

That big goal is still way far down the line, but after what I have been able to do so far, I fully believe – no, I KNOW – that I am going to get there.

This despite having the absolute worst period I've had in a long time. Good god, it's like a horror film over here. Even though the last thing I really want to do is exercise, I've been doing it anyway. I'm enjoying the 30 Days of HIIT I've been doing (today is day 3!) and walking on my lunch breaks at work. I even discovered that getting my C25K done in the basement is totally doable – yesterday was week 4 day 2 of that. I feel like I am killing it all.

The most amazing feelings. I am creating them for myself.

How are you making your own amazing feels? 

No comments:

Post a Comment