Saturday, November 12, 2016

Move On Up

Yesterday I fasted for most of the day, broke it at about 3:15pm with a couple spoonfuls of peanut butter in advance of a night out with my friend Amy F. – fish fry and some beers at a delightful relic of a bar in downtown Buffalo, the Swannie House. It was so nice to catch up with a friend I don't get to see as much as I'd like, and to experience a new place for eating and drinking! This fish fry was pretty phenomenal, by the way. I have zero regrets.

The result was that I was down another three pounds this morning, to 295.2.

SO GRATEFUL.

Today I am more or less doing an intermittent fasting day, with my eating window from 10:30am until 6:30pm. I'm kind of eating crappy today, I admit – KFC for lunch, too many Swedish fish Oreos.

Anyway, I'm about 10 pounds heavier than I'd originally hoped to be this week, but at least I mitigated the damage I did. I'm heading back down in the right direction.

Now, more gratitude:

Day 12: What texture are you most grateful for?

This one is so easy, hands down: my cats' fur. I don't think any explanation is needed.

No comments:

Post a Comment