Thursday, November 10, 2016

Trying Something New, Again

I keep going back and forth about how I can reach my goals, especially with weight loss. I've been doing different things and have had good success with simply counting calories, which is how I lost 100 pounds in the past two years. But lately I keep getting either stuck or derailed, having to start over and over and over again. One way that I am keeping myself on this is by mixing things up – a lot.

Anyway, I have toyed with the idea of going low carb and getting rid of sugar in my diet (i.e. what I eat on a daily basis) for a while now. I have dabbled here and there, mainly with the sugar reduction/elimination, but haven't kept it up in a meaningful way. I do think that my body responds well to it, so I think it is worth revisiting.

Doing some light research, I wanted to collect some reference links. If you have any suggestions, by all means, share them!

• 21 best low carb vegetables

• Losing weight fast based on science (low carb)

• Carbs guidelines for weight loss

• 44 healthy, low carb foods

• Low carb in 60 seconds

No comments:

Post a Comment