Wednesday, January 7, 2009

Day 3: All's well!

Weight in was fine today, down another .8 pounds and just below 320. Thank goodness! Earlier today the thought crossed my mind that it won't be long before I am out of the 300s all together, and hopefully this time, I will stay there. I'm very excited for that.

I took my measurements today and later will have my boyfriend take those "before" photos I was talking about. I've been working from home half the day and painting in my studio the other half, feeling productive and active. I always forget how physical painting can be!

Amazon's got a sale on Runner's magazine that I can't pass up -- $6.00 for a year's subscription! Hopefully getting that will get/keep me inspired in that activity. I'm also finally getting myself a Pilates for Dummies DVD... I had it on VHS some years ago and really enjoyed it, so now would be a good time to try that again.

Mood-wise, I've been in and out of sadness, but I think that's mostly due to PMS. Hopefully it's just temporary and will pass soon. Good moods make it easier to get things done!

Of course, it would be nice if the gloom and slush of the day would ease up, too...

No comments:

Post a Comment