Tuesday, January 13, 2009

First week!

I'm so pleased with the results of my first week: I lost a total of 5 pounds! I was up a wee bit this morning, but seeing that I just got my period that's no big surprise and I am not worried about it.

Unfortunately, I am still sick so I haven't had as regular a schedule as I normally would, and haven't been tracking food like I would, either. But, I have remained quite conscious of what goes in my mouth and making good to better decisions, rather painlessly, too. So far, so good.

I am anxious to get going on the exercise, but I have to wait until I feel better. It's a chore just getting myself up and ready to go to work as it is -- I think once I get this one ad finished I may be going home for the day again. I'm beat.

Anyway, just wanted to check in and say hello, and tell you how well things are going. It might be safe to say that I feel better about this round of health and fitness than I did last time -- and that's saying a lot, really. I feel good all around (except for this nasty cold), and hope that it will continue on through the whole year.

No comments:

Post a Comment