Thursday, April 21, 2011

Diet phase #3

Well, I am back on the diet phase, number 3 already! Unfortunately during my last maintenance phase I ended up putting back on about half of what I lost in the last diet phase (translation: my total loss last diet phase was just under 10 pounds), but after meeting with my practitioner on Tuesday (not today like I originally posted) I felt a renewed sense of dedication and just belief in the fact that I can really reach my goal if I don't give up.

This time around I got no load days assigned to me, so I launched right into diet phase yesterday. So far, so good. I'm 312.6 today, which is six pounds over my lowest weight since I started the program... but I think that I will be back there within the week and well on my way to busting the 300 pound mark.

I think that the weather is finally going to be conducive to walking soon, finally! Mother Nature's really been dealing some grey, sad weather to us lately and that makes it hard to feel motivated about much. We're all champing at the bit for some lovely spring temperatures and temperment.

I've been getting nice comments about the way I look and my overall temperment, and things like how my skin is glowing. Hm, I don't know about the last comment; maybe, but I have also been trying to use skin products the past few weeks, too. The more I am taking care of myself health-wise, the more I want to have fun with girly stuff like that.

Anyway. So that's where I'm at. Overall with a very positive outlook on many aspects of my life, and looking forward to tomorrow, and next week, and next month, and next year...

No comments:

Post a Comment