Monday, July 6, 2015

Size 20

Another quick late night post. I've been a busy chica during the day lately!

I had to document this, though. On a whim I decided to finally try on a pair of dress jeans that I bought at Avenue during my last big effort to lose weight a few years ago. They still have their tags on them, never ever worn because I never lost enough in order to wear them. (Yes, I am one of those people who sometimes buys inspiration clothes – I still do, in fact!)

As the title of this post says, they are a size 20.

Much the same as my reaction yesterday to seeing 274 on the scale, I'm like:

SIZE 20.

Holy crap.

I don't know when the last time was that I wore that size. It's been a long, long time.

Of course I understand that different companies have different sizing (which drives me and probably you batty), but whatever. Size 20. Please don't comment and be all like, "Oh, Avenue clothes are always cut larger," or whatever. I don't care.

Tomorrow I am back to work after five days off, and now I am excited because I GET TO WEAR MY SIZE 20 JEANS, SUCKA!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment