Wednesday, August 12, 2009

Down (I think)

The scale is headed back in the right direction, still. Today's weigh put me at 317.2, just ounces away from getting me back into the green on my Physics Diet chart... funny, that. Last week I said my goal was to stay in the green, maybe get down to 310, and look what happened. The total opposite.

Makes me kind of not want to have weekly goals anymore!

Whatever. It was just another bump in the road, nothing serious enough to derail this chica. I still feel motivated and excited about this. Maybe I am not quite as effusive I as I was, but maybe I am just in a different kind of mindset right now, too. One thing I do know is that I need to start exercising again soon—I keep letting life get in the way! In the mornings, I've been too tired to get up early enough to fit in watering the gardens and exercising (about a half hour each); I don't like taking lunch breaks at work so I can leave early; I like getting home and just... not exercising. Pft. This makes me sound so lame. It seems like a mid-day jaunt at work would be my best bet at this point, I don't know. I suppose I should set dates for myself and commit to them.

Anyway, I am happy that I am back on track somewhat. NOT GIVING UP!

2 comments:

  1. Keep going babes. Remember you are your own work of art...beautiful at any weight but you can create whatever you want with yourself. xxx

    ReplyDelete
  2. Good for you for getting back on track, and congratulations on seeing the scale start moving down again!

    Maybe get started with C25K again? I'm still on Week 2, but really enjoying it - it just feels great to run :)

    I posted new progress photos . . . drop on by and let me know what you think.

    ReplyDelete