Tuesday, August 18, 2009

Well, well.

I'm floating around, still here though certainly half-heartedly.

I don't know why things have been so hard lately. Actually, scratch that. They really haven't been hard lately; I haven't struggled. I've just been being passive and non-committal, and that's pretty easy to do. I'm still fairly aware when I eat but not exactly vigilant or careful about what kind of food goes in my mouth. I certainly haven't been exercising, either.

But we've been really busy, on the go most days than not. I think that is a good thing. We're pretty actively looking for a new house with my mom, so that's been taking up a lot of space in my brain. I've been really stressed out lately, too. So many things swirling around in my head. It's overwhelming.

My weight has been staying at or under 320, which is good. Today, OK, it is just over that, but close enough that I am not too worried. My Physics Diet chart has been totally in the red.

*sigh*

I'm telling you, though, I refuse to keep heading in the wrong direction. If I am maintaining where I'm at now, fine. But I am not headed beyond that.

No comments:

Post a Comment