Sunday, August 23, 2009

Green Day

No, not the band... it's my first day back in the green on my Physics Diet chart in more than two weeks! I'm am so happy about this, and also happy to report another good loss this morning, back down to 317.4.

While I know that my eating was not great during that time, I am wondering how much of that weight gain was hormones. It was the time leading up to my period, and now that I am in my last days of it, weight is coming off again. I also sort of forgot that I started on a new kind of pill a few weeks ago, too. Duh. This could be a major factor in my wacky gain. I can't believe I didn't think of this before.

Anyway, this is really just the confidence boost I needed to start nice and clean tomorrow. Not to mention, I should say, all the wonderful, thoughtful comments you readers have been leaving for me! I can't put into words how much that means to me. Some of you have been with me from the very beginning of my old blog, and I am forever grateful for your support, whether it's been since January 2008 or since yesterday. It's really true, having a good support system makes all the difference! I may not be losing weight at a fast pace, but I have never fully given up since blogging about my experiences—and it is because of my friends here. Thank you.

Here's looking forward to an awesome, fresh week!

No comments:

Post a Comment