Tuesday, August 4, 2009

I Almost Forgot!

I was away on August 1st, and just forgot otherwise to mark another month of staying on track and making (however slow) progress! That's three months now! Not too shabby.

The way I figure it, since I started back in January 2008, I've been "on" for 12 out of 19 months (give or take a week or two here and there). Though it would have been great to be "on" even more of the time, I am still giving myself a pat on the back here. After more than a year and a half, I still haven't given up. Even though I messed up, even though I faltered (and quite a lot!), even though I almost ended up back where I started, I haven't given up.

As I might have said back in 1983, that is, like, TOTALLY AWESOME. And I have no plans to stop any time soon.

5 comments:

  1. Keep it up, girl! Woo hoo!

    ReplyDelete
  2. You're a rock star!!! :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. You go girl - that really is totally awesome.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Great blog! I'm here from c25k...I read your "last place" 5k report - if you get a chance, stop by my blog...I have a similiar story (it's in the May 09 archives). Keep up the great work!!

    ReplyDelete
  5. you can do it!!!!!!!!!!!!! :)

    ReplyDelete