Saturday, March 26, 2011

Good Intentions

Good intentions, I got 'em.

Today has turned out to be another not-so-great day after all. As I write this I am finishing up the last of a pint of ice cream (it was in the freezer from my last gorge days), and for lunch I had a couple small slices of pizza... and then some pretzels with cheese dip... and then the ice cream. Blech.

I don't feel good about this at all.

But I am writing it down.

As I was working on the ice cream, I was thinking to myself, "Why have I always been a secret eater?" See, I couldn't sit there in front of my partner and eat all this stuff. He did know about the pizza, though. He's been napping and I am working upstairs and *sigh* what is wrong with me???

I know this is but one day in a journey lasting most of my life, but it is still discouraging. Maybe I will give myself a little bit of a break because I (just realized) am totally PMSing? I just feel so desperate and f&%$ed up about this. How can I ever get past this?

Well, the day is not over, and tomorrow's another chance to embark anew. If nothing else I need to keep my eye on the goal of fitting comfortably in an airplane seat for my trip to England in October!

No comments:

Post a Comment