Tuesday, March 8, 2011

Great!

That's how I feel. Great!

I'm on Day 3 of the diet phase and it is going way better than last time. I don't usually feel hungry, my meals always satisfy me, and I'm just like... on my way. That's all.

We won't talk about my weight much yet because after two load days, I gained more than a few pounds. At least three, but probably more like five — but I don't know for sure because I was too chicken to weigh myself on Day 1. This morning had me a few ounces more than my EOD (end of diet) weight, so I am definitely on the right track. I am expecting to be below that tomorrow, finally. Then I can just coast on down to 300 and beyond.

My partner said to me today that I seemed smaller. That's always nice, especially since I really haven't lost any more weight in the past few weeks (yet). I have read that people on this program experience a dramatic shift in their body shape sometimes, so maybe that is what's starting to happen. Either way, I'll take it.

I'm sitting here with a big thing of jelly beans on my desk, leftover from load days. They're OK. I'm not interested in dipping in. :)

1 comment:

  1. U doing any kind of exercise? Maybe that is part of the "smaller".

    Onward & downward. :)

    Chrissy

    ReplyDelete