Wednesday, May 27, 2009

Miscellany

Foods I've been enjoying lately

My favorite breakfast... fruit on the bottom yogurt mixed with fresh fruit and Kashi GoLean Crunch

Grilled steaks and corn on the cob

Chips and salsa (can't wait to start making homemade again with fresh tomatoes and chiles from our garden!)

Dill pickles

Turkey Hill Venice Mango Ice

Our chicken and veggie stir-fry, as always

Peanut butter on some toasted multi-grain bread

Another yummy breakfast... eggs, over easy and all cut up and sopped up with toast

***

Clothes I've been dreaming about

A-line skirts (I used to make them myself!)

Knee-high socks in all colors and textures

Cute little cardigans in sorbet colors

Sailor pants

***

Things I want to do

Make a Cathedral Windows quilt

Knit a cloche and mittens

Garden, garden, garden some more! (I need more Astilbes!)

Organize the little room upstairs, and tidy up the big room

Hang some art throughout the house

Try more new recipes (I did baked onion rings this weekend!)

Get back into the studio

Organize my art-related paperwork and documentation

***

Life is for living!

1 comment:

  1. I wouldn't mind hearing how you make a healthy chicken stir fry.

    I have SOO been enjoying fresh fruit, (strawberries!) & veggies.

    ReplyDelete