Sunday, July 26, 2009

Just Keeps Going Down (and Up)

Hm... I am not sure what is going on, but I like it. Weighed in at 313 this morning, wow! This ascetic lifestyle is doing wonders for my weight loss efforts. We've now been talking about limiting our grocery bill to $50 a week, maybe $75. I went over what we could get for that quickly off the top of my head, and it is totally doable. We tend to be big grocery spenders and have been aware for a long time that we really need to reign that in. This has truly been a good experience.

I have even happier news! I got a nice fat check yesterday from my freelance design job, which means that I will be able to pay for things I wasn't sure I'd be able to pay. This is very exciting, just perfect timing, really. It corresponds eerily with a silly online tarot card reading I did the night before last.

Hopefully from here on out, things are headed on the upswing.

No comments:

Post a Comment