Wednesday, July 1, 2009

Dire Circumstances

Oh no.

OK, seriously. I've gained five pounds since Saturday. How can that possibly be???

321 pounds today. I'm pretty upset. I'm VERY upset.

Seriously, five pounds? In half a week?

God, this sucks.

I mean, my eating at dinnertime yesterday wasn't the best, but it wasn't the worst, either. Plus, I had as good a workout doing yard work as I would have walking or running!

I know I have to get back into C25K. I didn't do it this morning because of the way I felt and because of the kind of day I have today... I won't go into it now because I don't have a lot of time, but wanted to get something down here.

I'm scared that all the weight will come back again.

I'm frustrated because of my "female issues"—I know it is not helping matters, either.

All I want to do right now is eat a bunch of crap. I hate this.

Hate it.

I hate being fat. There, I said it.

It's totally true. It's NOT OK for me to be fat anymore. It's just not.

So what am I going to do about it, anyway?

1 comment:

  1. I totally feel your frustration - my scale does crazy stuff like that too. What you can do about it is take back control. The weight *cannot* come back unless you allow it to, - as a matter of fact, you have all the tools you need to force it to keep dropping!

    No matter what the scale says, you did NOT gain 5 lbs in 5 days unless you actually had a calorie *surplus* of 3,500 per day. Most if not all of that gain is probably water retention. If you haven't seen it before, check out "Why the Scale Lies" (there's a link on my blog under "favorite sites") - it's a great explanation of all the reasons the scale may fluctuate like crazy.

    What are you going to do about it? Stay on course with your eating and exercise and watch your scale fall into line! YOU CAN DO THIS.

    ReplyDelete