Thursday, July 16, 2009

Still Around

Well, as I reported earlier this week, my scale is no longer in service. I'm very sad about this, but also excited about starting fresh with a new model.

That said, I won't be able to weigh-in tomorrow with an "official" number. I'm certain to have a new scale by next Friday, though, and then it will almost be like starting totally fresh again, which is also kind of cool. I haven't been going totally crazy on eating or anything, but of course since I've been sick with the flu-that's-not-swine-flu-but-still-sucks I haven't been tracking my food or exercising. Right now I am going by how my pants are fitting, and so far I don't think I've had a significant gain. I'd bet that I'm still hovering just at or below 320. Well, I did get weighed at the doctor's on Tuesday, and figuring that I ate a PB&J sandwich about an hour before the appointment and accounting for clothing, that is exactly right. So I do feel OK about things.

I am looking forward to losing some more weight, though! I still can't wait to get below 300. It will mean the world to me, honestly.

The flu finally seems to be letting up its hold on me today and I am hoping at the very least to get out and catch up on my gardening duties this weekend... and maybe try a walk or a visit to the gym! We'll see how it goes. This morning just watering the gardens made me sweaty and weak-feeling, so I don't know how feasible those expectations are.

Oh! And I almost forgot! I had the good fortune to win a package of Amazing Grass products from a giveaway on I'm a Phoenix, Baby's blog. The package arrived the other day and I am really looking forward to trying out the products and will give a full, honest review of each one I try. Thanks, Ann, and thanks Teri from Amazing Grass! I am really looking forward to trying something new.

That's about all for now. I hope everyone out there is doing well and staying happy and healthy!

No comments:

Post a Comment