Thursday, July 2, 2009

Phew!

Talk about feeling relieved! I'm back down to 318.4 today, after having a pretty good eating day yesterday AND doing some good old-fashioned housework to work up a good sweat. I've got visitors coming today—some curators from area art institutions regarding only the biggest art event that takes place in the region. This studio visit is the last step before final decisions are made about who's in and who's out. God knows I don't want them to think I am a slobby artist by having a messy house, now, do I? (I'm actually joking, because they're not going to be here to judge my housekeeping!)

Anyway, I'm soooo relieved knowing that I am not on a never-ending downward spiral (or should I say upward?), headed back to from whence I came. Trust me, I never, ever want to go back to 350 pounds. I never want to go back to 320 pounds, for that matter.

For now, crisis averted.

2 comments:

  1. Very glad your scale is behaving better today, and good luck with the studio visit!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi Amy (I'm Amy too!) I just found you via HYC - I'm also looking forward to "Twoterville" and am actually doing a challenge right now with a friend to get to that 99 number. Kicking it up.

    TOM for over a month? hrrm... sounds familiar. I once went 18 months straight. after every kind of treatment (the pill, d&c's other hormonal stuff) I was finally diagnosed with PCOS - and got the right treatment. Don't let it go on as long as I did. I hope you find some answers.

    I look forward to following you. Congrats on your amazing losses to date! We CAN do this!

    Amy

    ReplyDelete