Friday, July 10, 2009

Still sick

Weight: 320.2
Total weight loss: 16.4 pounds

Weigh-in day. Too bad, because I seriously had been hanging in the 318 camp for most of the week, but oh well. In fact, putting it to you all Ria style: my weight range was 318.2 through 321.2, with four out of seven days hanging out in 318 land. Considering how sick I have been and how I've gotten absolutely zero exercise and have not been cooking and therefore eating really poorly, I consider this a good thing for the most part.

Not to mention, this morning? I'm spotting yet again. WTF! I'm calling about getting a new gynecologist today and taking a better stand on the health of my female parts. Seriously.

This week I've felt like I've been living in an alternate universe, or in limbo. I went to work for a couple hours yesterday just to make sure my work world hasn't fallen apart or that I wasn't neglecting something important, and to gather some files to take home and work on today and over the weekend. Aside from that, I've been home and feeling pretty miserable overall, not really able to do anything fun or even not fun! Pretty much stuck to the recliner watching TV, reading, and internet surfing. Sure, I'm not at work, but make no mistake: It's no vacation.

I'm interested to see how well or how poorly I'll manage to do C25K once I am able to resume. I'm going to actually try a straight run and see how long I can sustain it, and go from there. If you recall, I had left off at the point where I'd be running 25 minutes straight a few times. In the meantime, I'm watching the Tour de France. They're in the mountains today!

That's about all I have to report for now. I still have the desire to continue my efforts, have not given up by any means. I'm just letting myself be sick and indulging my cravings a bit. Believe me, it's getting old.

2 comments:

  1. Let yourself be sick. Rooting for you.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Congrats on your 16.4 weight loss so far!

    - Lisa
    www.losewithlisa.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete