Tuesday, June 23, 2009

Update: I'm OK

Just as a follow-up to earlier: The doc thinks it is just the artificial hormones in my birth control pills doing funny things with my cycle. He's going to have me take another round of pills and see if my cycle goes back to normal, and if so, wahoo! and if not, then plan B. Which would tests and stuff, I guess.

I really hate going to the doctor's office. No matter how hard I try to keep myself well-composed, I always end up feeling like they think I am being "difficult" (a la Elaine on Seinfeld), or I end up getting weepy. Both happened today! I swear, I really didn't think I was getting snippy, but I guess, based on the doc and nurse's reaction to my answers, I must have been. And that made me upset, so toward the end of the appointment I just almost started to cry.

I'm such a typical weepy fat girl. Blech.

Doctors suck. I feel like I want to find a new gyno and a new GP to boot.

Anyway, I'm OK for now!

1 comment:

  1. Glad your doctor thinks you'll be fine! I totally relate to hating going to the doc's office . . . I'm due for another gyno checkup myself, but I've been putting it off :(

    ReplyDelete